Cookies are small computer programs that are installed on the device that accesses the page. They are used, among other things, to store technical information or information about the user’s browsing habits and preferences (for example, the language they want to use). This allows us to better personalize the services offered to you.
A “cookie” does not store information about specific people. This page, however, and in strict compliance with current regulations, will not store any “cookies” without your consent. The only exception is purely technical content “cookies”, which are intended to allow you to correctly view this page and its services.
If you accept our “cookies” policy, it is interpreted that you authorize us to install and use them, in the manner detailed in this legal notice.
You can refuse to install the “cookies”, but in this case the page may not work or be displayed correctly.
Types of “cookies”.
Cookies can be their own or those of third parties, depending on whether they are installed by us or by other information society service providers.
Apart from that, the main types of “cookies” are:
– Technical “Cookies”: used to use and configure the technical aspects of the page. For example, accessing restricted areas. Its objective is to allow the user to browse the web page. If these cookies are deactivated, the page may not be displayed correctly.
– Personalization cookies: they serve to remember the preferences of each user in aspects such as language, regional settings, etc. Disabling these “cookies” does not mean deficiencies in the display, but will prevent you from remembering those aspects that had been personalized.
– Analysis cookies: they are used to carry out statistical studies on the users who visit the page, remembering aspects such as where they access it and for how long. Its use allows us to improve the services we offer. Its deactivation prevents us from knowing this necessary information to improve, but does not harm the functionality of the page.
– Advertising “Cookies”: they serve to manage the advertising spaces that may be on the page. They allow you to carry out a navigation study in order to offer the advertising that may interest you the most. Again, deactivating them does not harm the functionalities of the page.
Types of “cookies”
How to disable or block “cookies”.
It is possible to configure the browser to allow, block or eliminate “cookies”. For more information on how to do it, please visit the web page of the browser you have installed:
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042