"Cookies" are small computer programs that are installed on the device that accesses the page. They serve, among other things, to store technical information or about the user's browsing habits and preferences (for example, the language you want to use). This allows us to better personalize the services offered to you.
A "cookie" does not store information about specific people. This page, however, and in strict compliance with current regulations, will not store any "cookies" without your consent. The only exception is the "cookies" of merely technical content, which are intended to allow the correct display of this page and its services.
If you accept our "cookies" policy, it is interpreted that you authorize us to install and use them, in the manner that we detail in this legal notice.
You can refuse to install the "cookies", but in this case it is possible that the page does not work or be displayed correctly.
Types of cookies.
"Cookies" can be our own or third-party, depending on whether they are installed by us or by other service providers of the information society.
Apart from that, the main types of “cookies” are:
- Technical “Cookies”: They are used to use and configure the technical aspects of the page. For example, access to restricted areas. Its objective is to allow the user to browse the web page. If these "cookies" are disabled, the page may not be displayed correctly.
- Personalization cookies: They serve to remember the preferences of each user in aspects such as language, regional configuration, etc. Disabling these "cookies" does not imply deficiencies in the visualization, but it will prevent those aspects that had been personalized from being remembered.
- Analysis cookies: They are used to carry out statistical studies on the users who visit the page, remembering aspects such as where they access it and for how long. Its use allows us to improve the services we offer. Its deactivation prevents us from knowing this information necessary to improve, but it does not damage the functionalities of the page.
- Advertising “Cookies”: They are used to manage the advertising spaces that may be on the page. They allow a navigation study to be carried out in order to offer the advertising that may interest you the most. Again, disabling them does not affect the functionality of the page.
Types of cookies
How to disable or block "cookies".
It is possible to configure the browser to allow, block or eliminate "cookies". For more information on how to do it, please visit the web page of the browser you have installed:
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042